MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 05:16 AM   #54
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

1-Who's that guy who has been stalking you and what exactly has he done?

Some mug who I unfortunately came across on a Tennis Chat which was next to the streams on the site I used to use... Basically took a disliking to me and searched my username of the chat (which is the same as on here) and found my posts from here as well as my Twitter. Started posting the posts I made on here in the chat, as well as my proper name and my family members names (yes unfortunately my family names are easy to find if you search mine, due to a stupid as fuck site 192.com). Also found out my skype and been pranking me on there.

2-Same question you asked me about shagging Susan Boyle or girl of your dreams but having to shower with Ferrer and rub soap ?

Easy. Shower with Ferrer and rub soap, I'd made sure I made it so I left it so I left out some areas and spelt vulture on his back though.

3-What would your ideal QF draw at AO be?

This one will be answered when I wake up, along with your Question about my dream team.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote