MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #636
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Why don't any guys of an appropriate age like me?

Another 18 year old just dm-ed me on Twitter He's a Syracuse football recruit and our program is in turmoil today and a major recruit who said he was coming to us now says he's going on visits to other schools, and the kid who talked to me was like "Yo bro that's disrespectful to the program" and is all "I love Syracuse" all over his Twitter. So I followed him. He follows me back INSTANTLY and dm's me and tells me I'm beautiful

What is it with these young guys? I am OLD.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!