MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nudity

Thread: Nudity
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 02:23 AM   #15
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nudity

I wish the United States would move towards such liberalism in such things, but until the religious nutcases are here, which are plenty, the US will never be as "free" and "open" as everyone that lives here claim it is. I've been to many parts of the world, and I can definitely say in many ways, the US is way more censored than a hell of a lot of other countries.. Seriously, when I watch any US based news channel and they "be warned, the following may be disturbing" and they show someone with a little blood on them.. oh how disturbing ... This is why I get international channels as they don't censor their shit (or at least nearly as much).