MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nudity

Thread: Nudity
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 02:18 AM   #14
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nudity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Not really the topic of the thread, but I keep being shocked at the liberal way nudity is dealt with here in Germany. I still remember the day I was showering with my team and the girls joined us boys. I couldn't believe everyone was acting normal.
Exactly how it should be anywhere probably. If nudity wasn't such a tabboo, there'd probably be way less people ashamed of their body and indulging into ridiculous diets or even worse (like bulimia). I don't have any data with me, but I suspect that the liberal way nudity is dealt with in Germany makes such issues much less proeminent over there.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote