MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nudity

Thread: Nudity
View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #7
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nudity

Easy.

Hell, I have to do it like at least once every few days in front of many people when I visit Japan as I frequent the many hot springs they have over there which almost always requires all clothes to be taken off. And on occasion I come across ones that don't separate the sexes. But yeah, definitely don't have any insecurities of my body even I'm not as fit as I was in my junior tennis days :x The other day I skinny dipped with my wife and a couple of our friends at a lake we were passing, lucky all of my friends we brought along were girls lol... not that I have a problem being naked in front of many of male friends, as I'm sure we have all seen each other naked several times (we were all very open like that growing )