MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gastão Elias Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #36
country flag Gil&becker

Gil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gastão Elias Thread

Gastao just lost his SF match in Sao Paulo. Solid through the match, spcially from 2nd set onwards. Great serving, but low 1st serve percentage. Needs backhand from the beggining of the match (I've seen this same problem other times), and needs much higher 1st serve percentage, even if 2nd serve is so good. Could use a bit more variety in his game, but this due to playing so much on clay, I´m sure.
But a pretty solid start to the season, he has it all to reach Top100, if he plays like this and delivers 1st serve at a much higher percentage. He has nothing to defend until the end of March. Now, Bucaramanga in the end of the month, and then probably all ATP250 South American Clay-swing in February.
Go Pepe!

Last edited by Gil&becker : 01-05-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Gil&becker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote