MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #1329
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

Well, considering how dubious most of my infractions have been in the past, I would not bet on me wishing you a happy 2014. But who knows?

I am curious about why this last infraction does not appear, and also about what post got me that last infraction. And how, with all this my total infraction points have gone down. How could I be on the verge of a permaban with 5 infraction points? Something is not kosher.

Anyway, glad the new title is to your likings of both of you popular kids.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote