MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #1327
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Tripwires Happy new year
Happy new year to you too, Winnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
Trip the latest episode of POI rocked Stunning episode really

The last 2 episodes were stunning in my opinion
Omg I loved the latest episode. The POI of the week was actually compelling and I loved the many twists in the episode. Only complaint is that there wasn't enough Reeese. Can't wait for next week - it should be really good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I would brag like hell should all my infraction points disappear, but it sounds like it would not matter, one more infraction and I'm perma. God knows my haters have picked up on that ultimatum. So enjoy me while I last.
Really? It's time to behave yourself then. I don't want to see you permabanned. Be good.

Quote:
Glad to see you really apply my studying advices I gave you earlier.
What were they again?

Quote:
Hope the new title is to your liking.
Yes, it's better than I'd thought it would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Ugh, so depressed. I had a horrible day today. Really dreadful.
Why? What happened?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote