MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The NEW, improved STRONGAWAGON - Oh right, I was gonna upload this title

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #238
country flag Zepploydath

Zepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond reputeZepploydath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NEW, improved STRONGAWAGON - Oh right, I was gonna upload this title

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
His performance today was the most telling imo that he has indeed improved some aspects of his game, as Anderson has played really well. Namely the RoS which would have allowed Jo to win this match more comfortably hadn't Kevin been so good at picking up those low balls. Hopefully this small injury can go away fast. I think he is ready to win a slam.
Murray an win AO and Wimbledon, Djokovic the French and Jo the USO and it will be perfect year.

Nice to know he played well against Anderson as well.
Zepploydath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote