MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #1720
country flag TBkeeper

TBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
just watched this classic AO QF in 2010, Denko 6-2 3-1 and BP

watch how Denko saves MP at 9.27 and remember Fed went on to lose FOUR matches that year from mp up

Feldgoodman i'm glad you remember good old Davy
just the reason that countless times he didn't believed in himself enough thus choking countless leads by errors cause of insecurity , and this broken wrist in 2010 ruined everything for him ... the confidence got destroyed and we all know that he's a confidence player. Sometimes it makes me wonder what would've Davy achieved in 2010,2011 and 2012 if not for his wrist (he basicaly said in Kuala lumpur (i suppose or maybe Moscow dunno) 2012 that he's wrist is FINALLY fully recovered . So this means if not for the wrist in this deflated and mug field outside of the top 4 ... i'm sure he would've now be sitting on 30 titles not just 21 ...
Sweet memories
Greetings from me

P.S. Watch the highlights of Davy vs Haas 2006 USO QF if you want some more good old fast on the rise Davy

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 482-329
TBkeeper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote