MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #1941
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Ahoy Ann, Keech, Dunc and all well behaved lurkers who are currently following the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Hey Sham.

Frasier! Up until season 7, that is. After that, the writers just made a complete pigs ear of it with all the Daphne/Niles/Mel crap, and I felt it just became another formulaic American comedy after that. Which pained me greatly, given the high standard of writing and performances of earlier seasons.
Yeah, it was pretty much the comedic form of art in the first 4 or 5 seasons. They couldn't quite figure out how to wrap it all up at the end, and times and tastes were moving forward from when it first started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
can't see the image Sham
No worries, it's just a random shark and his emotional problems. Strange you can't see it, must be a Canadian thing.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!