MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #52
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

Sorry this might seem weird, but this is a message to a mug named Bob Vegas.... quit fucking stalking me and posting personal details, and links to my post in this thread onto the rgsmotrisport chat.... I've done nothing to warrant being stalked and I don't want info like my exact location, or name of my Granddad posted in a instant chat full of 1000s of people many of which are weirdo's. Keep up the stalking and I'll either a)report you to the Police or b)track you down and beat the living daylights of you.... sorry mods if this is against the rules but the guy isn't a user of the site just a Mental Patient MUG who is stalking me.

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote