MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #298
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I'm more upset about that given to Nole, tbh
I'm not saying I'm a fan. I just can't hate on him anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Well,he was quite a dunce about it the first week and a half but seems to be figuring things out the past few days. Clearly didn't inherit his parents' learning capabilities.
I'm absolutely sure he can spell already, you just haven't thought about checking out that feature of his.

Quote:
Sleeplessness
I like how letters combine to form this word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
At least he doesn't want a 2 year ranking.
I onder how motivated he will be to do some good things for the sport in the coming years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Matches starting at 9am should be illegal.
I recommend watching Przysiężny at such ungodly hour. Half asleep has about 4% of returns in, peaking with 22% at about 4 PM.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote