MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NBA Fri 4/1

Thread: NBA Fri 4/1
View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA Fri 4/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier Bardem View Post
It's the friday night game on ESPN so it's def scary. It's going to be annoying without lebron but wade and battier can stick with deng for a bit. Rip can't cover wade lets be honest so it'll be Deng running with him all night? Boozer just came off a huge game and Bosh and Haslem aren't exactly going to stop him.. Hinrich is putting in some work but the Bulls bench is such dog shit. Personally I would let it ride but in reality you should throw some on the Bulls. The Heat have been far from convincing though and I just have a feeling Wade is going to go off tonight to get the Heat back on the map here as a top team. It's troubling though cause Gibson is a fucking animal sometimes and Bosh on Boozer isn't that effective imo... Make your decision quick because once the public gets wind of no Lebron then the line will be dropping
ok thanks 4 advice appreciate it yh im scared of gibson noah and lil bit boozer dominating the glass and bosch plus bulls will want to prove something after losing to bobcats hm in which bobcats broke their 17 game losing streak and thanks bg for fining thread dates got mixed up with aus dates
Time2burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote