MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? Thatís a really difficult call.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #330
country flag TBkeeper

TBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond reputeTBkeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger : We are best ever, The four of us? Thatís a really difficult call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
let me correct you a bit here. Roger: "I'm the best ever and I do NOT care abbot the rest 3 fools, they are nobodies comparing to ME, myself and me"

Nadal (if asked the same question): 'Clay is the only legitimate surface, all 4 slams should be played in Paris, no'
Nole; 'my 5 slams are worth more than 17 because I've had to fight that Swiss ballerina and that Clay God moron. quality over quantity'
Mandy: 'I'm just happy that I've managed to join big 3 and be in this conversation'.
Safin| 'who cares about slams, I'm the best looking tennis player ever and I slept with over 25,000 women/drank 1000 litters of vodka, still winning slams, that's all that really matters'
Nalbandian| 'I've eaten more burgers than Fed/Nole and Nadal combined can even imagine, f'uck them all, they are just a bunch of sissies, can't even look at that anorexic/bulimic #1 we have right now ...I'd rather have sex and eat than play tennis, tennis is over so rated'

Merry Christmas everyone.

SLAMS: 4 SEMIS, 6 QUARTERS
WTF: 1 TITLE, 1 FINAL, 1 SEMI
MASTERS: 3 TITLES, 5 SEMIS, 10 QUARTERS
TITLES: 21
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-325
TBkeeper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote