MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #3604
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Go wage the fanwar in GM! I'm on Marat&Milos' side obviously.
LOL not that I have anything against Muzz, you know I love him. Dimitrov still seems like another Gasquet-like 'prodigy'.
I definitely prefer Dimitrov over Milos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Another trend: you ask the parents of your godchildren what to get them for new year.

Big mistake.
I didn't get my sister's kids anything this year, I knew they would have many other gifts. And I was right. And they weren't upset or anything, they still believe in Santa Claus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I had a similar outburst when my parents told me at Christmas time that initially, they weren't planning on giving me another gift since I'd just gotten a birthday gift but they figured that it would be nice for me to open a gift anyway. After which they offered me a small package with a huge smile.
--> It turned out to be a bar of soap and not even a nice and luxurious piece of soap but just a brown bar of soap that smelled badly.
I'm still baffled by that.
I'm baffled by this as well.