MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #3602
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
the frustration grew and one year when she bought our Goddaughter a silver bracelet( that i remember every single detail of to this day ) and me a pijama i just snapped and tear the pijamas in her face. She never did the same mistake again

I'd be miffed at that one as well. Don't parents realise that you compare gifts?

---

I had a similar outburst when my parents told me at Christmas time that initially, they weren't planning on giving me another gift since I'd just gotten a birthday gift but they figured that it would be nice for me to open a gift anyway. After which they offered me a small package with a huge smile.
--> It turned out to be a bar of soap and not even a nice and luxurious piece of soap but just a brown bar of soap that smelled badly.
I'm still baffled by that.

Considering what my sister got for her birthday in August and what she'd just gotten for Christmas, I flat-out refused the bar of soap, followed by a huge and angry rant. Next year, I got one gift (for my birthday and christmas) but it was a bit bigger than usual.

Last edited by Castafiore : 01-03-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!