MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Thanasi Kokkinakis

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #37
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanasi Kokkinakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Between Kokkinakis and Kyrgios, who impresses you the most? I saw a little bit of Kyrgios (Jr. Wimbledon), he seemed more like an all-court player than Kokkinakis (but that is based on one match though).
That's a tough one but at the moment I'd have to say Kyrgios. Like you said, he has more a more all round game and is a little more reliable and consistent from the back of the court. He also has an extremely good serve as well. However, I believe the Kokk has a lot of potential, perhaps more than Nick but we will have to wait and see. He's still pretty raw. Need to watch more of his matches where the environment is different to see how he handles it.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote