MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Thanasi Kokkinakis

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 AM   #33
country flag GasquetGulbis

GasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond reputeGasquetGulbis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanasi Kokkinakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Aussie17 View Post
I've followed this kid since he was 13 and his results have always shown he was top 3 in the country for under 14s and 16s atleast but I think he is clear top for under 16s now! He looks as good as Ben Mitchell does and there's a three year age gap! Maybe 4? And to me he looks better than Tomic did at 16! The kid already has a bigger serve than Hewitt and ground strokes are real good and big! If he plays the junior Aussie open they might as well give him the title unless Krygios plays!
Gianluigi Quinzi made 3 or 4 straight futures semi-finals, and a finals, as well as having played in Junior Grandslam Semi-finals, and beat Kokkinakis at the Junior Davis Cup. I understand it'll be on home soil for Thanasi, but Quinzi has easily been the best kid in his age group in the world for a long time.
GasquetGulbis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote