MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #56
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I'm not offended. You can say what you want. Racist is a perfectly good word when used correctly. But you use the term ''racist'' for people who don't agree with you, when they are not being racist at all. As in your many inferences that abhorrence of Islamofascism is in fact a hatred of ''brown people'' (your words). Thus, in your innoncence, you probably actually believe that by branding something as racist you have made a valid point.
like i said, i call someone a racist when i see he/she is a racist.

Quote:
When you use neocon you usually mean it sneeringly, as in, ''someone with a different opinion than myself.'' As for yank, are you also OK with, say, wetback?
i use neocon when i talk about neocons... to compare wetback with neocon is disingenuous.

Quote:
Frankly, I don't think you are in any position to judge who is or is not an idiot. Unless, of course, you claim that experience gives you an advantage over the rest of us.
typical of you. You talk dismissevely about me using what you think are offensive words and then you go an call me an idiot in a much veiled way, as if that were to make you appear somewhat intelligent even when you fail to realize the ironic contradiction behind your words.