MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Hunting High and Low" and other great 80's music videos

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
country flag Mr.Michael

Mr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Hunting High and Low" and other great 80's music videos

The 80's produced good pop music and of course some not so good pop music. And the music videos were quite interesting as well. Some were just brilliant and some were just pure crap.

I'm not a sentimental guy but everytime I watch the A-ha video "Hunting High and Low" I just get tears in my eyes. I really think it's a brilliant and touching, yet quite a simple video. The song is also very good, although I'm not a big fan of their other stuff.

The brunette girl in the Pet Shop Boys video "Domino Dancing" has the most beautiful face I have ever seen. The song is also a decent dance tune.

Any other classic suggestions from our older tennis fans?
Mr.Michael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote