MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #600
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
^ Good luck with your exam

Watched Nole for the first time today, he did look a bit rusty today against Tomic, but Bernard showed some great stuff, he deserved the win fully. The doubles match was very entertaining, the lot of them were having fun out there which is always good to see.
Tomic is the best among the youngsters with rooms to improve. But Nole looked lethargic to me. He was not moving well and ended up pushed around by Tomic. And his timing is quite off. I watched his single match only as it started at 2:35am my time.
Lee is online now View My Blog!