MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #841
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal out of Abu Dhabi exho

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahampros View Post
He actually does not have the luxury. Unlike Fed, he has not met that criteria yet to have quite that freedom. The longer he's out and the lower his ranking falls the worse it will get for him.
From what I've read, I believe Rafa is putting his health and physical fitness above ranking points and fines... I think he's got those priorities right, personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Nadal is very injured to even consider playing AO'13, but then a day later he starts practicing on clay and broadcasts photos all over the internet?

Wtf!?

The AO tournament organizers should be pissed.
I'm pretty sure tournament directors know the difference between practice and match play. ..Even I know that, and I haven't been following tennis all that long.
Keech is offline View My Blog!