MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #3551
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
The fans are certainly missing Rafael Nadal, who has not played since June due to knee injuries and now a stomach infection.

But former world no. 3 Nikolay Davydenko says he and some players on the tour are not missing the Spaniard. Considering the amount of matches that Davydenko wins that is no surprise.

Speaking to reporters in Doha where he is playing the Qatar Open, Davydenko commented, “Me? No! I don’t think so much about that (Nadal’s injury). For sure he will come back for the clay court season. And then he will try to win everything he can. Nadal is Nadal. The fans may miss him but not the players (smiles).”
Metis is offline View My Blog!