MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #53
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
And yet you feel free to throw out terms like ''racist'', ''neocon'', ''yank'', ''nazi'' etc to refer to anyone who disagrees with you, while complaining about your own thin skin.

Anyway, glad to find you are firmly in the camp of western ideals, even if tolerance of other opinions is not yet incorporated.
i don't think i've ever called anyone here a "nazi" so i guess you just made that up. i fail to see what's so inherently offensive about terms like "neocon" or "yank". and then you say i have thin skin?

as for the term "racist", again, i fail to see what's so wrong with it. if people are racist they can expect i'll call them on it. i guess that in your world if you let bad things pass than we can pretend they don't exist. hence racists and idiots (usually both) are able to talk unpunished by the verbal condemnation of an active society.