MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #3535
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
If people (and you know who I am talking about) are pic-spamming in here while only using pictures of Nalby , Jonas and co without posting pictures of Rafa, all hell is going to break lose in this thread.

and with pictures of Rafa: I mean "good" pictures. Nice pictures without following it up with lame comments just to prove to the good and cool lurking people on MTF that you're cool as well (Maria, looking at you in the first place but others are warned as well ) because heaven forbid you say something nice about Rafa without being a sarcastic twat, right? That'll really throw your reputation in the bin, right?

You have been warned.
This is not the time to be picky Hilde. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Metis is offline View My Blog!