MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 PAW Managers Thread - all tournaments covered :)

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #14
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 PAW Managers Thread - managers needed for Feb tournaments

ATP has a new SB? I have not seen it and don't know what the problem might be but you certainly don't need permission. The rules are clear

"7. Is it correct that I have to post my PAW’s before that match has started, would my PAW still be valid if I posted my PAW during the first few games?

> In the circumstance of a tournament which provides live scores. Your PAW must be posted no later than five minutes within the last five minutes of the previous match on that court. If the match is the first on that court, you must post your PAW no later that the five minute barrier five minutes before the match time, for your pick to be valid.

Picks posted after the Closing Time are accepted only in exceptional circumstances.
(e.g. in the case of rain delays, or if I happen to have watched the match live and noted the start time)".

So yeah, matches could be closed far earlier than the names appearing on the SB.