MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #36
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Why on earth did you decide it was the worst possible time in US history? What age are you?

Apart from that, yes, while his contemporaries were trying to make it to the elite 1%, Obama gave all that up for the much lesser prestige career of POTUS. How noble.
What the hell difference does my age make? Did I have to be around the dinosaurs to know about a T-rex? Learn to read history books son or watch history channel.

I already explained why it's the worst time to have a president like Obama. Read it again.

He became prez so he could affect change. You put a nice twist on my argument and ignored what I said.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote