MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #817
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal out of Abu Dhabi exho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
this is a bit dissapointing, love Rafa, but it certainly does seem not very genuine excuse, opting out of a grand slam weeks early and then (still weeks early) practicing on clay courts..

not really proud of him for this at all, not cool. if he's fit enough to practice on clay then its a bit of a baby move to not play Australia. last time I checked players weren't allowed to opt out of tournaments just because they thought they were rusty? does ATP not implement anything anymore?
I was totally ok with it when he said it was a stomach problem and that his practice would not be enough in time, but its still weeks away from Australia and he's practicing on clay
ughhh. not pretty thing to see Nadal
nadal and his team knows that he wil back after the AO and over clay.....

but they said many bullshits because sponsors and more comercial things.

but the ATP , nadal and other knows that nadal has the decisition of back after AO 2013 , they know that since june.
juan27 is offline View My Blog!