MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 03:55 AM   #570
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Yes Russell Crowe is weak. Very weak.

But the Hobbit THREE TIMES?!?!?! are you a huge fan of the Hobbit? Or LOTR? Or Peter Jackson? Or all?
With regards to Les Mis. I like the look of all the cast (don't know what Borat is doing in the film, though?). They certainly fit the visual criteria very well. But I've heard that only Anne Hathaway as Fantine can really sing. Crowe and Amanda Seyfried () were the most criticised cast members in the vocal department. Maybe I'm wrong?

Well, I do like the Hobbit and LOTR but certainly not that much. It's just I don't like to say 'no' when people ask me to go with them to the cinema. So I've ended up seeing this three times with different groups on each occasion.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!