MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Men dating women who are physically stronger than them

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #52
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men dating women who are physically stronger than them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
I tell you what. I think yer on to something. I once dated an italian beauty with many redeeming qualities who I still think about years later. She looked like julia roberts and had a smile that could make me melt at will, BUT despite being smaller in stature than me, her FEET were as BIG as MINE and I don't have small feet!! Now someone might say give her a break, that she's just disproportionate, or lanky, but I could not get over those imposing, powerful, and formidable feet. I don't know, it must be something primordial. In fact, I would have even preferred that she had HAMMER toes, and those can be faint inducing.

LESSON:

Men, date women SMALLER than you, and that includes all limbs, organs and IQ as well cause dang dab it having a KNOW-IT-ALL gal around the house gets old fast !

THE A.O is just around the corner...couldn't come fast enough.
Whatever works for you..... Some of us guys will find it next to impossible to unearth a woman with smaller breasts than we have. Not to mention the uterus. I guess you are unusually equipped that way.
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote