MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Frank Dancevic

Thread: Frank Dancevic
View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #1830
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frank Dancevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
For your info the argument doesn't really work, because US tennis is much bigger than Canada tennis, and has for years been able to offer more, if you ask me the USTA is easily one of the best TA's in the world, so of course Levine is going to pick the best option for his career, as I have said tennis players will always pick the best option for their career, who can blame them, especially if they are lower ranked players, they need all the support they can get, if you just read the Millman story you would know this, they will go where there is money if they aren't from a rich family or the federation isn't offering what they are looking for, in this case it looks like the USTA decided it was time to not support him so much and Canada still wanted him, so blame tennis Canada, not Levine.

Of course he's going to use the system, that's what it's there for.

Anyhow I've already said I don't really care what his reasons are, and in the end they don't really matter, all that matters is that he plays for Canada now and is another good option for the team.

How do you know Vasek is sick, thanks for that info btw.
Link to Millman article: http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/...-1226540724691
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote