MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 09:12 PM   #792
country flag Keech

Keech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond reputeKeech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal out of Abu Dhabi exho

I'm not sure if someone posted this here before, but it wasn't the stomach virus directly that led to Rafa's withdrawal from the AO. What he said was that the virus caused him to lose valuable training time, so that he couldn't reach the level of physical fitness needed to meet the demands of a grand slam.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...705033061.html

I guess he decided there was no point in entering if there was a very good likelihood of another early exit.
Keech is offline View My Blog!