MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David Goffin Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 04:27 PM   #273
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I would love a translation
i'm not going to do word for word, i'll give you the basic points:

Q1: asks him why he's playing in brisbane. He says that he wanted to get used to the conditions before the australian open

Q2: he just talks about how this is the first time he'll play the australian.mentions he's been there as a spectator before and that hos coach will join him in aukland

Q3 and Q4: talks about things he's done to prepare during the off season, going into more detail in question 4. He's tried to build muscle. also worked on his serve and his forehand

Q5: talks about his goals for the season.wants to solidify his place in the top 50 but there's nothing specific other than that. doesnt want to put alot of pressure on himself. wants to do well at the grand slams. Not sure on the last part but i think he says he'd like to make the quarterfinal at wimbledon

Q6: reporter just mentions how there will be more pressure and more eyes on him this season. David is aware of that . he's ready for it. he had a great year last season and he wants to have another one like it
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote