MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #776
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal out of Abu Dhabi exho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Some of the pessimism about his future seems misguided to me - just think his priorities are different - will go for the titles he thinks he can win and pare down schedule rather than fighting for everything and potentially worsening knee problems.
if his knees were 100% recovered, he would not worry about that : he would just play a slam on a surface which suits him quite well

now we can see that the virus was not that hard as he already can practice then it seems quite clear to me that they're indeed still worried about his knees

and that in itself is worrying because several times, it was heard that the "Hoffa syndrom" was a short term problem which would be solved once it's recovered.

of course he probably will start on clay, and he might play one or two tournaments before Acapulco.