MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 06:27 PM   #37
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
1. I neeced to talk about tennis with someone, I haven't got so many friends into tennis (this is mostly, a football country). So I searched "Tennis Forum" in google and I found this.
I guess it goes for the majority of us that we don't know people in our "normal" life who are as passionate about tennis as we are.

Quote:
Federer def Davydenko at Rotterdam. 4-6 6-3 6-4. The most beautiful tennis match of the year, that match had everything. That was pure tennis.
That match probably aged me for about 10 years

I was there live with Karin and after the match we got to meet Roger. He signed my cast and Karin finally got her picture with him.

Quote:
5. I'm suffering a lot lately, but I think I love when Federer plays Berdych. I mean, i'm a little pissed that Tomas plays so good when he faces Roger, but still, the tennis quality of the Feddych matches are the best.
I really like Tomas and I think - even though it is annoying for us Roger fans - that it is a sign of respect how he goes into the matches against Roger.

What more motivation can you have as to beat the best player?

Quote:
My favorite Federer match is probably the 2010 WTF Final vs Nadal. Great tournament, he even defeated Murray and Djokovic that week, damn.
That was an incredible tournament for Roger indeed

Quote:
6. I'm okay with Paul Annaconne. But it's difficult to imagine a coach for Federer
I don't remember right now who said it already a few years ago but it was about Roger being the best coach for himself...

Quote:
if you ask me about my 2nd favorite player, Tsonga, I'd love Connors to be his coach
Strange combination but opposites attract

Quote:
I don't always choose the best people around me, I'm kinda... good with people who don't deserve it, that's the worst and i'm working on it.
Sometimes you only find it out later unfortunately that people are not worth it to be called a friend...

Quote:
14. My best friend passed away 2 years ago. That isn't something you move on quickly.

Quote:
Woah! That was a lot, but it was worth it, I think...
Thanks for answering

I annoyed people a lot in the last years with my questions in the spotlight threads (that's how they were called when I introduced the "game" to MTF).

Quote:
Merry christmas Doris
Thanks I hope you had some nice days as well.

Have a great NYE and then all the best for 2013

(Maybe Roger returning to Argentina? )
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote