MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #3467
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Metis, by the way.

Star is miffed and a little bird whispered in my ear that I'm the one she's miffed at but she's ignoring all the rest in here as a result of it.
Don't know why she's miffed at me but I'm not really interested in searching for the playground where she's busy throwing her toys out of the pram.

I'm all for directness and and an open approach. Either she says what she's bothered about directly to me or she's not worth the trouble anyway. I don't like the behind my back approach.
At best, she should use her JM approach on me = ignore the hell out of me and talk to the rest of you.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!