MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #3443
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
A couple of days ago, I saw news reports on horrible weather in Ukraine and Lithuania and yesterday, they showed images from snow storms in Romania, advicing people to stay indoors (which they ignored according to the news anker, with chaos as a result).

Andreea and all others involved in rotten weather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Thanks Hilde, If you saw that then similar snowstorms here, and it'll be -25 C on Christmas Eve, -22 before that during the weekend. And I'm supposed to survive. The windchill was -25 C yesterday already.
*warmest greetings to Metis*

you should all move to Athens
Metis is offline View My Blog!