MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 06:22 AM   #213
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers, vol. 21.12.12 - Rafa has a stomach bug *concerned*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
Kowalczyks skating technique looks so funny. Her balance is all over the place with her arms doing all sorts of quirky movements. Good thing she's strong.

Good time for Kalla today as well. Johaug will have her fun on the final climb in a couple of days.
Kowalczyk's English makes her quite endearing. Definitely has zero style, all effort and not much efficiency but just goes out hard.

Johaug well she is pretty popular in Norway and not just for her looks

Then again we have a cockhead like Northug. I still remember the Vancouver games when the arrogant baby couldn't face up to the press after he talked about what he was going to do and he failed. Give me Dæhlie, Alsgaard or Ulvang any day over this shithead.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote