MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 7 Wimbledon Titles. Who is Real King of Grass?: William Renshaw vs Roger Federer?

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #45
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the Real King of Grass: William Renshaw vs Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by End da Game View Post
nah, duck came close to winning in 2004 and obviously the 2009 final went all the way to 15-17 games in the 5th set or something like that
i know the numbers pretty well, but we have to be honest here - Roddick was nowhere near anytime, except maybe for this 17-15, which was a surprise overall.

Duck was a nice lad, but he was in position to take a Slam final off Federer as much as Ferrer would ever be against Nadal. Too much love.

Fast grass being arguably Fed's bestest surface ever i would imagine him winning it all there.

You never know. Maybe at the said speed some guys like Karlovic and Isner would have been tougher threats than Roddick or Rafa on slowish herb.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote