MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 7 Wimbledon Titles. Who is Real King of Grass?: William Renshaw vs Roger Federer?

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #36
country flag buzz

buzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond reputebuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the Real King of Grass: William Renshaw vs Roger Federer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve&Volley01 View Post
Are you sure about this?

I can't believe everyone here is writing Renshaw off when his record of 6 consecutive Wimbledons will probably be never matched EVER. Tennis was just as competitive back then as it was today, just different people.
Thanks for pointing it out. Renshaw is for me the new Wimbledon GOAT. The Federer era is weak anyway, lets not fight for who's are must be the weakest. They both defeated the opponents they got not their fault they sucked.

For the next few days I am going to watch all the videos that I can find of this Renshaw!
buzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote