MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #523
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I think it's more normal for young people to want the interaction. More creepy when old people do it.

Djoko is surrounded by people at IW. I don't do a head count, It might not be as frenzied as with Rafa, but his practices are jam packed.

Djoko is now on my TV. Navy top with white shorts that have a navy stripe down the sides. White shoes. Understated red and white trim on the shirt.
I miss him But I decided not to watch him play until the AO. And not carry much until then. Which I have been doing.

He absolutely MUST win the AO though.

Has anyone watched Looper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
'ello. How is everyone? Good Christmas?
Ok Cristmas. you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

I wanted to mail out the cards for my US friends here but my head was too muddled after returning from HK.

And this is not MM tournament. This is an exho which pays much much better than MM.
true

How is the Lee family?
arm is offline View My Blog!