MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your expectations for Djokovic in 2013

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #74
country flag howyesno

howyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond reputehowyesno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your expectations for Djokovic in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by paseo View Post
Is it so inconceivable that Djokovic might not win a slam next year? He can pick up points all over the season to stay at #1, but there are only 4 chances to win a slam. And I think he'll draw blanks on all of them. And I got the feeling the Swiss Miss, as you call him, will too. And if Nadal plays RG, Nadal will win RG. So, it can really be down to 3 chances.
just curious, who will win those 4 slams in that case? nadal is still not back, you give nole and fed combined zero titles. murray and delpo to split between them? really?

-- Borna Coric
howyesno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote