MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Worrying times: lots of challengers missing in 2013

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #62
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worrying times: lots of challengers missing in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
From Nathii's list, yes, there are more southAmerican tournaments to disappear (also Moroccan) but it's also the period when there are most southAmerican challengers together with the end of the year, the rest of the year will be more in Europe and the USA, we'll see the situation there.
i think singapore and kazan are missing because these 2 cities hope they will be running wta championships

florianopolis is also getting ready for a wta tournament

nevertheless, it's still alarming

and latso, futures number also goes down this year for the record. anyway if all these "young players" were to travel from one 10K event to other 10K event for 4 yrs until they're ripe enough, they'd go bankrupt in no time

ofc challenger tour is needed, i don't know why people even question it. and it's prob also a thing of marketing, yes. in poland - szczecin, sopot, poznan, you wouldn't find a free place during the finals, many hundreds people watching them live

i want something else to get me through this life....

Last edited by Nathaliia : 12-29-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote