MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #514
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Isn't it strange? My pics of nadal were awful while I took good pis of nalbandian who I loathe. I wasn't even trying for good pics. I was just pointing my camera in his direction as a favor for a nalbandian fan. I think I was tryi g too hard for rafa and LilLo. Also malisse.

Thanks for the alert, Lee.
It's not strange at all! I never take pics of Nole, I can't concentrate on droling over him and taking pics at the same time! Especially when I am watching him practice, I feel like taking photos is wasting a golden moment, when I should be paying as much attention as possible and trying to interact with him.

90% of the photos I have of Nole were taken by the people who were accompanying me at the tournament.
arm is offline View My Blog!