MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #56
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
2010 was a weak year overall in terms of Slams. Del Potro out all year after winning USO 2009, Federer having his worst year since 2003 and slumping big time, Djokovic having service yips and not beating a top 10 player until September, Murray underwhelming too... Berdych and Soderling reaching Slam finals playing great tennis but then folding like cheap tents in the final.

Among the top players, only Nadal was at his best, which made for quite NID proceedings.
This, basically.

I voted for RG 2010 but Wimbledon 2010 and USO 2012 were my next choices. In RG and W 2012, Soderling and Berdych's impressive performances over Federer were the only highlights.