MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your expectations for Djokovic in 2013

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #69
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your expectations for Djokovic in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by paseo View Post
Is it so inconceivable that Djokovic might not win a slam next year? He can pick up points all over the season to stay at #1, but there are only 4 chances to win a slam. And I think he'll draw blanks on all of them. And I got the feeling the Swiss Miss, as you call him, will too. And if Nadal plays RG, Nadal will win RG. So, it can really be down to 3 chances.
nah, Nole winning no slams and staying at #1, don't think so... it will never happen. things are so bad with the WTA. Djokovic is not Wozniacki or Safina, JJ etc. plus guys know how to play tennis ...

just let Serena win all slams next 20 years before she comes to the point she can't move at all (even then she'll be winning at least 2 slams a year)
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote