MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your expectations for Djokovic in 2013

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #67
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your expectations for Djokovic in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by paseo View Post
Is it so inconceivable that Djokovic might not win a slam next year? He can pick up points all over the season to stay at #1, but there are only 4 chances to win a slam. And I think he'll draw blanks on all of them. And I got the feeling the Swiss Miss, as you call him, will too. And if Nadal plays RG, Nadal will win RG. So, it can really be down to 3 chances.
Yes it is.He's the best player in the world.After the best season in the history of tennis he had a decent season.Now, there is no pressure on him, Fed is getting older and older, it's a big question when will Rafa come back and what form he'll be in when he does and Mandy(after that 2012 USO fluke) will return to his old ways.So, yes it's pretty safe to say that No1e will be a lock for at least 2 slams, maybe even more than that.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote