MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 02:45 AM   #43
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was the worst Grand Slam since 2005 ?

US Open 2012 was bad for the reasons posted by ML but another bad event was wimbledon 2010 . It had a great first week with a lot of great matches but the second week was downright bad . To top it off we had that final where Nadal played his C game and still won in straights . In the second week , I cant remember a single 5 setter from that event which was of great quality .

2010 was really not such a good year in retrospect , Fed was bad for the year after Australia , Djokovic did not have a serve and Murray just went AWOL after that final in AO . DP got hurt and missed the whole year . Even Nadal did not play close to his best tennis but just better than the rest which is why he dominated
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote