MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nadal OUT of the Australian Open

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #237
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal OUT of the Australian Open

Tignor quite had the same reaction as Raging Lamb, lack of preparation because oif the virus only, not worrying much about his knee, maybe they are right, but anyway there will still be a lot of conjectures until, finally, he plays again ... maybe in Acapulco, but why not even in a claycourt tournament before Acapulco ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrre View Post
What surgery?
it was not very transparent but some things were done on his knee, for instance if I remember well they first made a PRP treatment which failed, then they stopped, they did something else, etc etc ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
Now he'll be at least 27 during his next Slam final. Federer was considered old by some when he won the French Open at that age.
Fed was nearly 28 when he won Roland-Garros, but yes from what I looked, it's not so common for a player to win a slam from 27 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
fish and nalbandian are still in, btw
they're expected to withdraw, but have not done it yet
sometimes official withdrawals come a while after public declarations, but if I remember well, both Fish and Nalby were very clear about that, weren't they ?